| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Campina Grande in November is fairly hot at 24.2 °C (75.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.3 °C (82.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in November is droughty. A paltry 18.7mm (0.7in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:22 long and the longest day is 12:30 long with an average length of 12:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Campina Grande November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Campina Grande, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Campina Grande:
- Jaguaruana, Brazil - 341.4 kms (212.2 miles) NW
- Macau, Brazil - 247.8 kms (154 miles) NNW
- Apodi, Brazil - 274.2 kms (170.4 miles) NW
- Florania, Brazil - 160 kms (99.4 miles) NW
- Sao Goncalo, Brazil - 262.7 kms (163.2 miles) W
- Triunfo, Brazil - 257.8 kms (160.2 miles) WSW
- Monteiro, Brazil - 150 kms (93.2 miles) WSW
- Arco Verde, Brazil - 187.8 kms (116.7 miles) SW
- Floresta, Brazil - 333.4 kms (207.2 miles) WSW
- Garanhuns, Brazil - 198 kms (123 miles) SSW
- Palmeira Dos Indios, Brazil - 264.1 kms (164.1 miles) SSW