| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Campina Grande in March is fairly hot at 24.7 °C (76.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.4 °C (83.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.4 °C (68.7 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in March is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in March is hardly arid. Circa 99.8mm (3.9in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:03 long and the longest day is 12:15 long with an average length of 12:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Campina Grande March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Campina Grande, Brazil
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Campina Grande:
- Jaguaruana, Brazil - 341.4 kms (212.2 miles) NW
- Macau, Brazil - 247.8 kms (154 miles) NNW
- Apodi, Brazil - 274.2 kms (170.4 miles) NW
- Florania, Brazil - 160 kms (99.4 miles) NW
- Sao Goncalo, Brazil - 262.7 kms (163.2 miles) W
- Triunfo, Brazil - 257.8 kms (160.2 miles) WSW
- Monteiro, Brazil - 150 kms (93.2 miles) WSW
- Arco Verde, Brazil - 187.8 kms (116.7 miles) SW
- Floresta, Brazil - 333.4 kms (207.2 miles) WSW
- Garanhuns, Brazil - 198 kms (123 miles) SSW
- Palmeira Dos Indios, Brazil - 264.1 kms (164.1 miles) SSW